Introduction of base station anti-theft monitoring system 1. The importance of anti-theft monitoring of base stations. Because base stations are generally widely distributed, they are built in the wild and sparsely populated. They are unattended, have a special environment, and have a very low safety factor. If it is necessary to grasp the security situation of each base station in real time, this is a considerable project for the telecommunications and communications departments of various provinces. The loss will also lead to the user's mobile phone not being used normally due to the theft of the device, so the operator's status in the minds of ordinary people will be greatly reduced. As the key unit of mobile communication, the mobile base station directly affects the reliability and quality of the user's call. The demand for anti-theft alarms of the base station is getting stronger and stronger!
2. The main characteristics of base station anti-theft are special environments, generally unattended forensics, difficult sites, very remote monitoring workload, huge monitoring site data
What kind of anti-theft monitoring system is more suitable for base stations? 1. Multi-layer and three-dimensional anti-theft monitoring system The base station anti-theft monitoring system should use a multi-layer and three-dimensional trigger system to trigger alarms. Specifically, the anti-theft monitoring system has a remote calling function to protect the enemy from the outside world. For example, if a thief invades the base station, the maintenance personnel can remotely call and the alarm stuns. "The thief asks you to leave as soon as you leave the police station." So if the person is there, will the thief dare to carry out further crimes? The door of the base station is installed with door magnets; the smoke and temperature sensors are installed in the base station; the base station wall is installed with a vibration detector; the base station air conditioner is equipped with professional technology air conditioner anti-theft cables and other triggers. (Alarm categories include: door magnetic alarm (access control), infrared perimeter burglar alarm, air conditioner theft alarm, feeder theft alarm, thread trimming alarm, power failure alarm, temperature alarm, infrared alarm, smoke and fire alarm, etc.)
2. Real-time image alarm Once the trigger response occurs, the host will immediately take a picture, and the taken picture will be transmitted to the computer of the monitoring center and the cell phone of the base station manager in real time.
3. The front-end system of the base station anti-theft monitoring system is easy to install and does not occupy the link resources of the base station. The wired and wireless design is adopted. Some anti-point anti-wires do not require wiring and are extremely simple to install, and some anti-point anti-wires ensure the stability and security of the system. The wireless communication network is used for data transmission without occupying the base station link resources.
4. Low cost, can be installed in a wide range. Based on the characteristics of a large number of base stations, it is guided by low construction costs, and the product is economical and practical, suitable for large-scale installation and deployment.
5. Effectively reducing false alarms The system needs to fully consider the diversification of the base station environment, adopt high-intelligence anti-theft identification and monitoring technology, and effectively reduce the base station false alarms caused by a single monitoring method. (For example, if you can use infrared radiation, do not use infrared detection head, and other anti-theft accessories can not use the motion detection function.
Value comparison of Shen'an base station anti-theft monitoring system with traditional ones Compared with the traditional anti-theft monitoring system, the most important value of the Shenan base station anti-theft monitoring system is mainly reflected in the following:
1. Immediateness Immediateness is mainly reflected in the fact that the system must allow managers to obtain the real-time situation of the base station / machine room being managed without too much delay; 2. Effective intimidation Effective intimidation is mainly reflected in, if After someone illegally breaks into the base station / machine room, the anti-theft system can effectively intimidate the intruders and stop the sabotage activities; and the manager can use the alarm phone to remotely monitor the scene and remotely shout to scare the thief!
3. Timely processing Timely processing is mainly reflected in that if there is a situation, the management can get the alarm notification as soon as possible, and perform effective processing according to the alarm message as soon as possible. In addition, because the traditional base station monitoring system generally only transmits the image of the computer room scene to the computer screen of the monitoring center, it is required that the control room must be staffed by 24 hours. This method not only increases the burden on duty staff, but also is very prone to omissions, resulting in some problems not immediately responding. The Shenan base station anti-theft monitoring system not only sends the monitoring images to the computer screen of the monitoring center, but also directly sends the images to the administrator's mobile phone, which will completely avoid the situation where the problem cannot be immediately responded to due to human omissions.
Low cost of Shenan base station anti-theft monitoring system
1. Cost of manual monitoring: Traditional monitoring solutions require an average monitoring staff of 24 hours for manual monitoring at every 20 sites, and more than 50 monitoring staff at 1000 sites. The labor cost is high. The Shenan base station anti-theft monitoring system intelligently and automatically alerts, without manual monitoring.
2. Maintenance costs: Traditional monitoring solutions lack network management functions, and equipment maintenance requires on-site maintenance, so the manpower and material resources are very high.
Shen'an base station anti-theft monitoring system supports remote network management, and can realize remote software update and configuration update, low maintenance cost, convenient and fast.
3. Transmission cost: The traditional monitoring solution requires a 2M per base station. Shen'an base station anti-theft monitoring system uses mobile company's existing business GPRS / SMS to complete transmission, and realizes transmission at zero cost.
4. Surveillance software cost: The software of Shen'an base station anti-theft monitoring system adopts B / S architecture, and the platform supports hierarchical management. It can monitor and process the alarm situation on the computers of multiple functional departments (units) at the same time. It can be quickly accessed where there is Internet At home, you can know the situation of the base station at any time.
5. Terminal hardware cost: The security monitoring terminal of Shen'an base station integrates embedded system, DSP, image compression, wireless network communication and other technologies in one, does not require high-performance video processing unit, and saves costs.
6. The traditional monitoring solution of the video management server requires a large video data processing server cluster. The Shenan base station anti-theft monitoring system only needs a simple video management server, which saves costs even more.
Introduction to the principle of Shen'an base station anti-theft monitoring system 1.Small messages based on GSM / GPRS front-end products will be sent to the communication site alarm messages (including fire alarm, gas leak, trimmer alarm, water leakage alarm, air conditioner theft alarm, high temperature alarm, window intrusion alarm) (Door police or entrance alarm, power outage alarm, etc.) notify the central computer room and relevant leaders and maintenance personnel and make processing. One city establishes an alarm center to uniformly manage the base stations of the entire city.
2. When an alarm occurs, an alarm will be issued. At the same time, the six preset alarm calls will be automatically and cyclically dialed through the GSM / GPRS mobile communication network to intelligently identify whether the staff has received the alarm. Once the alarm is received, the number will no longer be dialed; On the pre-set staff mobile phone, the alarm base station is identified by the content of the short message, and at the same time, the alarm center network alarm is received. The central computer room can remotely arm, disarm, monitor the scene by phone, and remotely shout.
3. The product itself has a video recording function. From which zone the criminal enters the scene to commit the crime, the corresponding on-site camera captures the color picture and sends a multimedia message at the same time. At the same time, the camera on the road performs video recording. The video file is stored on the SD card that comes with the product. Here, the recording time can be freely set according to the actual situation.
4. The operation of MMS, the traditional alarm, because there is no picture confirmation, once there is a false alarm at the front end, there is no way to confirm whether it is a false alarm. This product can be controlled at the back end. This product can be connected to four cameras. Control any way to send MMS messages to confirm whether the picture is misreported. At the same time, direct MMS messages are transmitted and stored as evidence.